Sunday 29 May 2011

Kathryns Graduation!

Myself and my date
The time has come where the youngest grandchild has graduated from high school! How exciting =) Our family is growing up and just plain growing so quickly. My grad was held on May 19th at Northlands Expo Center. It was a fabulous and tiring day as i had my "prom" and commencement all in one day. Thank you to those who congratulated me on facebook i really appreciated it. And all those who were able to attend my graduation dinner a couple weeks ago. Its so nice to know that my family is there to support me.
For my life after high school i got a job at The Smile Spot ( the orthodontics where my mom works) i will be working in the back sterilizing utensils and being an assistant to the dental assistants. It will be a good learning experience i am really excited =) I am also excited to start attending institute I just love learning about the gospel.


That's the update about my life, if you want to know more don't be afraid to ask =)


heres a few pictures of my grad.. I'm hoping to get pictures sent out to everyone soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment