Sunday 11 September 2011

I've only posted on a blog once and it was long ago so please have patience with me.  The blog looks great! The posts were really fun to read and it definitely will be fun staying involved in each others lives.  Nothing really new or fun in our lives, but life is good. Arthur is as busy as ever, subbing for Edmonton Public Schools as well as running the screen business and our new holiday decor business.  Avery starts playschool on Tuesday and Kaden and I just enjoy each other's company late at night.  We hope that everyone is doing well and look forward to seeing and hearing more on the blog.

Love you all,

Jocelyn

ps I want to post pics but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to import pics to iphoto from our camera so when Arthur gets home we will post some. <3


 

No comments:

Post a Comment