Monday 25 July 2011

Brock Logan Duce

Four weeks ago Brad & I had a cute little baby who we named Brock.  He's been really fun and spends most of his time sleeping! We sure love him and have had a great time traveling around visiting family these last couple weeks. 


First we got to visit Uncle Gary & Auntie Carol for Kjersti's Cherry Grove reception. The reception was so much fun.
It was really nice to meet Jason and get to know him and his son Connor. 
We had a minor miscommunication when Kjersti's sweet step-son Connor thought we named my son Barack, and he later referred to him as Obama.  It was good for a few laughs once we figured out who he was talking about.

Then the next week Brad & I got to go up for another visit since he had to work in Cold Lake.  It was a blast and we appreciate the time that Uncle Gary & Auntie Carol and BJ & Svea's family spent with us.  We stayed up late every night playing games, visiting and laughing. (All hail BJ, King of Catan!

I also learned that Kajsa LOVES babies!   She was Brock's biggest fan!


I wish that I would have remembered our camera when we went to French Bay to play at the lake with our cousins.
We were also very lucky to have family pictures taken in Auntie Carol's gorgeous garden.  We've seen two of them and are so excited to see the rest.  

Thank you to all the family that came to my baby shower.  It meant a lot to me that people took the time to come. 


I was so surprised when I saw Taylor walk in the door looking all beautiful and grown up!  I didn't even know she was in Edmonton!  That's our family update.
I look forward to hearing about how everyone's summer has been. 

Love the Duce's

No comments:

Post a Comment