Friday 8 July 2011

Good News!

Lucky for us we now have a new way of contacting Auntie Jan!  Yep that's right, she's got a fancy schmancy iphone 4 and a new email address too!!!



Her email is - janita252@yahoo.com

I'm sure she will have room in her inbox once in a while, between the millions of love letters from Uncle Wayne ;)



652.jpg picture by Zara_2304

Also tomorrow is Kjersti & Jason's reception in Cherry Grove!  I feel like I'm advertising for the event but I can't help it.  I'm just so excited!!!!   


Did you guys see the photos from her actual wedding day?!  It looked amazing and she got to take pictures on top of a mountain.  No big deal, just fly to the top of a mountain in a helicopter wearing that gorgeous dress!  JEALOUS.
I hope that everyone can make up to Cherry Grove tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment