Tuesday 30 August 2011

A Special Anniversary and a Baptism!




Tait Pinch had a birthday last week and is now my favorite 8 year old in the whole world!  And he has decided to be baptized Saturday September 3rd at 11:00 am.  I'm so excited for him and can't wait to be there on his special day.  If anyone else can make it up there I'm sure he and his family would love it.

Tait is such a sweet boy.  I love how kind he is to everyone and how he is always so polite.  You'll never find a kid with better manners.  And he is very smart too.  He recently shared all sorts of neat things with me that he has learned in his science class at school. 

That weekend will be extra special because Tait also shares it with his Grandma & Grandpa Erickson!

It's Uncle Gary and Auntie Carol's 40th Wedding Anniversary!  They look so young that you'd only guess it was their 25th.  I know they have a camping trip planned and look forward to spending the weekend with family.

One thing that I have always loved and appreciated about Uncle Gary & Auntie Carol is the importance they place on family. They always make great effort to attend all family events.  They are also so kind and welcoming whenever anyone goes up to Cherry Grove.  

I hope you two have a wonderful weekend full of fun and family.

We Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment